Check Out What Makes Commercial Cooling Walk-in Coolers and Freezers the Best Walk-in Boxes in the Industry
We custom build our Walk-in Boxes in our state of the art facility using 100% US made materials, allowing us to provide the highest quality at competitive prices. See what makes us different from the competition.
Over 320 Years of Walk-in Box Manufacturing Experience!
Our management team has extensive experience in the Commercial Refrigeration industry. We have the knowledge and expertise to custom tailor our products to meet your personalized needs.
State-of-the-art Fully Automated Production Facility
Our Facility is equipped with the latest manufacturing equipment. It is the automation of our production facility that allows us to offer the highest quality product in the industry at competitive prices.
Highest Quality Control
We stand up every one one of our Walk-in Boxes to ensure the highest quality at no additional charge to you!
Shortest Lead Time in the Industry!
Commercial Cooling is the only manufacturer who can provide a custom Walk-in Box within a 1-2 week lead-time. Need your Walk-in Box even sooner than that? No problem! Commercial Cooling has the capacity to accept rush orders, a key component of our success and growth over the years.
100% U.S. Made
We manufacturer our Walk-in Boxes using only the finest quality U.S. made materials in our facility in Southern California.
We Specialize in Various Types of Commercial Refrigation
We can manufacturer any type of Box!
Walk-in Cooler & Freezer Combo Boxes
Walk-in Cooler/Freezer with Glass Display Doors
Cold Storage Warehouses
Reach-in Coolers and Freezers
Unique or Obscure Shapes and Designs
Testings and Approvals
- U.L. Certified Panels.
- Panels Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard #7.
- Electrical and refrigeration components are Underwriters Laboratories listed or Recognized and National Sanitation Foundation Certified.
- SGS US Testing Company, Inc. Report Number 740813-1.
- Flame spread and smoke developed per UL-723, ASTM E84-95b, ANSI/NFPA No. 255, and UBC No. 8-1.
- 2007 Federal Energy Independence & Safety Act (EISA) Compliant.
- Los Angeles Research Report Number 25314.
- City of Los Angeles Approved Fabricator Certificate #2055.
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 compliant.
- City of Houston Fabricator’s Certificate #772.
- Oregon Insignia of Compliance-Manufacturer #M564.
- Hawaii Complaint.