Cannabis cultivation requires that the walk-in box create ideal growing conditions.
Benefit of using tongue and groove high density rails versus soft nose:
At Commercial Cooling, we have experience with cannabis cultivation and know what it takes to create ideal growing conditions.
Our panels are connected using tongue and grove panels with a cam-locking system. This provides an air-tight seal between panels, restricting thermal infiltration into the insulation core. An air-tight seal can only be accomplished through this type of panel construction.
The benefits of using a walk-in for cultivation are predicated upon an air-tight seal allowing for moisture, humidity, ventilation, temperature and light control. Most importantly, this air-tight seal will prevent cross-contamination.
Benefits of using Commercial Cooling walk-in boxes for Cannabis cultivation:
- Air tight.
- Moisture, humidity (relative humidity) and ventilation control.
- Climate controlled, maintain temperatures of 65-85 °F (18-30 °C) through the vegetative and flowering stages for little cost.
- Control exposure to light and light reflection to have optimal light conditions.
- Control atmosphere to create ideal environment for grow-room.
- Insulated polyurethane walls prevent exposure to outside heat.
- Energy efficient units.
- Insect free grow-room.
- Customizable reporting and easy-to-use monitoring solutions.