Commercial Cooling 20-Year Limited Warranty
Commercial Cooling warrants to the original purchaser that its foamed-in-place polyurethane wall & ceiling panels purchased from Commercial Cooling, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twenty (20) years from the date of original shipment under conditions of normal use and service at the original installation site. This warranty is non-transferable and only applies to indoor walk-in’s, outdoor walk-in’s are specifically excluded from warranty coverage.
Commercial Cooling warranty its insulated doors, exclusive of hardware and accessories to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (5) years from date of shipment, FOB factory. This warranty does not include transportation costs to and from, nor the cost of removing the defective door or reinstalling the replacement door. Commercial Cooling’s obligations under this warranty is for replacement materials only. If the door fails because of these conditions, the door must be returned to the factory for inspection before warranty will be considered.
Exclusive Warranty/ Remedy
This written warranty is the only warranty provided by commercial Cooling on the products it manufactures. Commercial Cooling expressly disclaims and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, design, utility, quality, adequacy, or capacity with respect to any standard or non-standard product, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness of such product for a particular purpose or intended use. The obligation of Commercial Cooling under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at the sole discretion of Commercial Cooling, the panels that prove to be defective within twenty (20) years from the date of purchase, FOB factory. This warranty does not include transportation costs to and from, nor the cost of removing the defective panel or reinstalling the replacement panel. In no event shall Commercial Cooling be liable for loss of use, revenue or profit or for any other indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages including, but not limited to, food spoilage or product loss, arising from the sale, use or installation of the panels or from any other cause whatsoever.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not apply to equipment which has been subject to any accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, alterations by unauthorized service, improper installation or installation by an unlicensed contractor.
Voidability Of Warranty
This warranty is void if any of the following events occur
- The panels are not installed within 30 days of original shipment
- The panels are left outside in the elements
- The panels are not installed by a licesned contractor
Voidability / Exclusions from Warranty Coverage
Labor, mileage or other costs incurred for repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing, or handling of defective or replacement panels or parts.
- Normal maintenance or repairs
- Damage or delays occurring in transit
- Damage or loss of product, property, income or profit
- Floor panels subjected to wet mopping, water leak, pallet jacks or weights exceeding 700 lbs/ sq ft
- Refrigerant loss
- Damage by fire, flood, earthquake, natural disasters, or any act of God
- Panels/ Doors subject to accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, alterations by unauthorized service, improper installation or installation by an unlicensed or inexperienced contractor.
Hardware & Accessories
All hardware and accessories carry a standard one-year parts warranty. This standard warranty does not include any labor charges or freight costs for repair or replacement of defective parts.
- Glass doors warranty; refer to glass door company website for warranty coverage
- Refrigeration equipment warranty; refer to refrigeration company website for coverage
In the event you experience a problem, you must notify our warranty/ customer service department and follow the instructions to start a warranty claim.
Submitting a Claim
- Contact Warranty/ Customer service 626-964-8700, ext 109 or ext 107 or e-mail: [email protected]
- Provide Commercial Cooling Job Number, your purchase order number, installation address, and contact information
- Provide a description of the problem and if any diagnosis has been performed
- If it is warranty claim, Commercial Cooling will provide a warranty claim number