With over 50 years of experience, Commercial Cooling offers medical facilities the best value when it comes to walk-in coolers & freezers.
Pharmaceutical and life sciences have very specific refrigeration needs including: precision control, immediate notification of temperature or pressure deviation and a flexible system for report generation. This must all be done while maintaining temperatures significantly below the ranges of standard product refrigeration. This must all be done while maintaining temperatures significantly below the ranges of standard product refrigeration. Consequently, an integrated solution is required to ensure that your environment is being maintained according to your strict parameters.
Commercial Cooling takes great pride in providing the most complete line of high-quality, temperature-controlled products for the most demanding applications. Our innovative products have been used by: Pyramid Labs; Brooks Automation; Cascade Scientific, UC San Diego Medical School; USC; ISIS Pharmaceutical and Kaiser Permanente.
Our management team has over 300 years of experience and is committed to tailoring our products to meet your personalized needs. Consequently, we are able to provide a level of customer service that will meet and exceed all your expectations.
Commercial Cooling offers additional accessories for your walk-in:
- Humidity Control
- Redundant Refrigeration Systems
- Temperature Monitoring & Alarms
- LED Lighting
- Chart Recording
Here are just a few of our satisfied customers:
- Kaiser Permanente
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Science Lab
- Colorado State University
- Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Midwestern University
- Dallas Institute of Forensics
- Washington County Coroner
- Bexar County Forensic Science Center
- North Louisiana Forensic Science Center
- Pyramid Labs
- Nexus Biosystems