Commercial Cooling Terms and Conditions
WELCOME TO THE COMMERCIAL COOLING WEBSITE
Welcome to the Commercial Cooling Website and thank you for visiting. We hope you enjoy the experience!
This Internet Web Site Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between you and Par Engineering Inc D/B/A Commercial Cooling, Incorporated (the “Company”) located at 17855 Arenth Ave, City of Industry CA, 91748. Your use of the Company Internet Web Site (the “Website”) is subject to the
following terms and conditions of use:
(1) YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. Use of the Website signifies your unconditional agreement to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not access or otherwise use this Website.
(2) The Company may gather, process and use information and materials received from you (e.g., name, physical address, e-mail address) or collected through your use of the Website for any lawful reason or purpose.
(3) We may alter the materials and services we offer you and/or choose to modify, suspend or discontinue this Website at any time without notifying you. We may also change, update, add or remove provisions (collectively, “modifications”) of these Terms from time to time. Because everyone benefits from clarity, we promise to inform you of any modifications to these Terms by
posting them on this Website.
If you object to any such modifications, your only remedy is to cease using this Website. Continued use of this Website following notice of any such modifications indicates you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the modifications. Also, please know that these Terms may be replaced by
legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website, as it may state in those notices or terms. These legal notices or terms are incorporated into these Terms and replace the provision(s) of these Terms that are stated as being replaced.
(4) In these Terms we are granting you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and to display the materials; you may only use the materials so long as you comply with these terms. You have no other rights in this website, or any materials and you may not modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of this Website or materials in any way. If you make copies of any of this Website for permitted purposes, then we ask that, on all copies, you be sure to keep all of our proprietary notices as they appear on this Website.
Unfortunately, if you breach any of these Terms the above license will terminate automatically, and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials (and any copies thereof).
(5) You are not authorized to use this Website in any of the following ways (these are examples only and the list below is not a complete list of everything that you are not permitted to do): (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website; (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent; (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or governmental regulation; (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (v) contain a virus or other harmful or destructive elements; (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contain advertising of any kind; (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (IX) to stalk, harass, or harm another individual; (x) To impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (XI) to interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website; (XII) to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with this Website; or (XIII) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Website or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to this Website, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
(6) You agree to hire attorneys to defend us if you violate these terms and that violation results in a problem for Us. You also agree to pay any damages that we may end up having to pay as a result of your violation. You alone are responsible for any violation of these terms by you. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
(7) THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE IS WITH YOU.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY) WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE, WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AND ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED.
THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT PROMISE YOU THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF PROBLEMS. Without limiting what we just stated, we make no warranty that this Website will meet your requirements or that this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free or that defects in this Website will be corrected. We make no warranty as to any results that come
from the use of this Website or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through this Website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through this Website or from us or our subsidiaries/other affiliated companies shall create any warranty. We disclaim all equitable indemnities.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR DISPLAYING, COPYING, USING, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) HOWEVER ARISING, EVEN IF WE KNOW THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
(8) THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. YOU HEREBY AGREE AND CONSENT THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
If You have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact Us for any reason, you can reach Us at 626.964.8700