Commercial Cooling Terms and Conditions
Commercial Cooling warrants to the original purchaser that its foamed-in-place polyurethane wall & ceiling panels purchased from Commercial Cooling are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of original shipment under conditions of normal use and service at the original installation site. Component parts, doors, are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
This warranty is non-transferable.
The obligation of the manufacturer under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at the company’s discretion, the panels that prove to be defective within ten (10) years from the date of purchase, FOB factory. All hardware and accessories carry a standard one year warranty. The standard warranty does not include any labor charges for repair or replacement of defective parts. In no event shall Commercial Cooling be liable for loss of use, revenue or profit or for any other indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damage including, but not limited to, food spoilage or product loss.
Commercial Cooling expressly disclaims and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, design, utility, quality, adequacy, or capacity with respect to any standard or nonstandard product, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchant-ability or fitness of such product for a particular purpose or intended use.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and does not apply to equipment which has been subject to any accident, alteration, abuse, misuse, alterations by unauthorized service, improper installation or installation by an unlicensed contractor.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage:
- Labor, mileage or other costs incurred for repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing, or handling of defective or replacement panels or parts.
- Normal maintenance or repairs
- Damage or delays occurring in transit
- Damage or loss of product, property, income or profit
- Floor panels subjected to wet mopping, flood, water leak, pallet jacks or weight exceeding 700 lbs/ sq ft
- Refrigerant loss
- Damage by fire, flood, earthquake or natural disasters
- Hardware by Kason is warranted for 1 year; see Kason Industries website for coverage
- Anthony glass doors warranty; see Anthony International website for coverage
- Refrigeration equipment warranty; see appropriate vendor websites for coverage
17855 Arenth Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748 | (626) 964-8700 office | (626) 964-8777 fax