Walk-in Box Refrigeration Solutions For Phoenix
Breweries – We have experience with all varieties of commercial refrigeration, including craft breweries. We understand that flavor loss, flatness and staleness result from exposure to heat faster with craft beers than with domestic, pasteurized beers. Our reliable and affordable products will ensure your beer keeps its taste and aroma.
Schools – We manufacture Walk-In boxes for Colleges, Universities, and school districts for a wide variety of applications from food service, medical research, to biotech environments. No matter the application, we take the guesswork out of choosing the proper walk-in box and refrigeration system to fit your specific needs.
Complex & Special Designs – We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding our client’s complex and special design requirements. With nearly 50 years of manufacturing experience, no one is better equipped to deliver custom products designed to fit your specifications.
Restaurants – We know the importance of space, which is why our walk-in boxes are built to the exact dimensions. We also offer internal and external ramps to move product in and out of your box much easier as well as shelving to keep your walk-in well organized (both optional).
Grocery Stores – We have provided grocery stores with the highest quality and most efficient boxes in the market since 1967.
Convenience & Liquor Stores – Keep beverages cold, custom refrigerators are designed to be both visually appealing and energy efficient.
Cold Storage Warehouses – We also use the most trusted refrigeration systems to keep your cold storage warehouse operating at optimal temperatures.
Law Enforcement – We have custom designed refrigeration solutions for all varieties of commercial refrigeration, including numerous forensic labs.
Floral Shops – Our featured refrigeration systems are designed to store floral arrangements in proper temperature conditions. Our floral freezers are perfect for point of purchase storage and display!
Medical & Scientific – We take great pride in providing the most complete line of high-quality, temperature-controlled products for the most demanding applications. Our innovative products have been used by: Pyramid Labs; Brooks Automation; Cascade Scientific, UC San Diego Medical School; USC; ISIS Pharmaceutical and Kaiser Permanente.
Hotels – We offer a wide variety of Walk-in Coolers and Freezers for Hotels of any size. We have done Walk-ins for many hotels including the Hilton.
About Commercial Cooling
Commercial Cooling is proud to service the Phoenix area. Our management team has over 320 years of refrigeration experience and is committed to tailoring our products to meet your personalized needs. For this reason, we are able to deliver a level of customer service that will beat all your expectations.
COMMERCIAL COOLING ADVANTAGES
- Competitive Prices.
- Shortest lead times with 100% on time shipping.
- Manufactured using 100% U.S. made materials.
- Management team with over 320 years of refrigeration experience.
- Manufactured over 40,000 walk-ins since opening in 1967.
- Modular panels manufactured to any size and/or specifications using high density foam rails.
- 7-Point Inspection in which we stand-up and photograph every walk-in Box before shipment.
- Certifications: UL R25886; NSF Standard # 7; Los Angeles Research Report No. 25314; Los Angeles Fabricator License No. FB02055; Approved in State of Oregon; City of Houston Fabricator Registration; Hawaii Certificate of Compliance; and Federal independence & Security Act (EISA) compliant.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer):
- O.E.M. for Anthony International and Commercial Display Systems (CDS) glass doors; both local to Commercial Cooling; products can be bundled and shipped with walk-ins to reduce freight costs.
- O.E.M. for (4) National Refrigeration Companies; we stock a large selection for immediate shipment; in addition, (3) stocking warehouses within 20 miles and they deliver as needed; products can be bundled and shipped with walk-ins to reduce freight costs.
- Delivery and installation: Available (standard charge if within 50 mile radius of factory & added charge if within 100 mile radius) by a California licensed contractor; walk-in only or walk-in & refrigeration, glass doors, etc.
- Warranty: Commercial Cooling warrants to the original purchaser that its foamed-in-place polyurethane wall & ceiling panels purchased from Commercial Cooling are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of original shipment under conditions of normal use and service at the original installation site.