Cannabis cultivation requires that the walk-in box create ideal growing conditions.
Benefit of using tongue and groove high density rails versus soft nose or wood frame panels.
At Commercial Cooling, we have experience with cannabis cultivation and know what it takes to create ideal growing conditions.
Our panels are connected using tongue and grove panels with a cam-locking system. This provides an air-tight seal between panels, restricting thermal infiltration into the insulation core. An air-tight seal can only be accomplished through this type of panel construction.
The benefits of using a walk-in for cultivation are predicated upon an air-tight seal allowing for moisture, humidity, ventilation, temperature and light control. Most importantly, this air-tight seal will prevent cross-contamination.
Benefits of using Commercial Cooling walk-in boxes for Cannabis cultivation:
- Air tight.
- Moisture, humidity (relative humidity) and ventilation control.
- Climate controlled, maintain temperatures of 65-85 °F (18-30 °C) through the vegetative and flowering stages for little cost.
- Control exposure to light and light reflection to have optimal light conditions.
- Control atmosphere to create ideal environment for grow-room.
- Insulated polyurethane walls prevent exposure to outside heat.
- Energy efficient units.
- Insect free grow-room.
- Customizable reporting and easy-to-use monitoring solutions.
*Commercial Cooling does not manufacture walk-in boxes for cannabis extraction and / or applications requiring a holding temperature colder than -10° F.